Re: [Xen-users] XEN, virt-manager, win2003 DomU and networking problems.

2011/7/21 Luis Roberto Romano <luisromano@xxxxxxxxx>
Thanks Flako.... I installed gplpv and it works!!!
My question is.. how reliable is the gplpv driver?? it's really stable??

Thanks!!!

Hello
  it's really stable?
It depends who .. 3 months ago I run a terminal server with 15 users and 2 serviores printing and goes 10.
Duante two weeks I have run an IIS with Windows 2003 32bit and no problems ..
I have only performance issues in the use of hard disk .. but not me or gplpv so:)