Re: [Xen-users] 3.0.0 and gplpv

On Mon July 25 2011 4:24:10 PM jim burns wrote:
> Yep! That's what you get with an Intel Core2 T5600  @ 1.83GHz.

Technical note:

The T5600 came out near the end of 2006. It was meant as a socket compatible
upgrade to a 32 bit processor, giving you a 64 bit system. My Dell motherboard
probably isn't optimized for that data path. I even had to get a bios upgrade
at the time. Eg, as a guess, the motherboard may be multiplexing 64 bits on
32, or something else equally silly!

Later.