[Xen-users] Re: XCP GUI help needed

Thanks for the link. I'm still wanting to hear from anyone who is using "Virtual Machine Manager" with XCP. I did get XenWebManager installed on a Fedora15 client and connected to my host, but some of the functions return errors. I can view the consoles of the running virtual machines, and I can suspend, but not restart VMs. and I'm not able to do Snapshots from within the app. This is most likely a permissions issue. The error message at the bottom of the screen says "error on_btremoveinterface_clicked " Google returned no hits for this error, so any help is appreciated. The documentation on this app is somewhat scant.