[Xen-users] xendomains and xl toolstack question

Hello all

I've just installed xen 4.1.1 on my server and was tryoing to tweak xendomains script to work with new xl schema but I can´t get it to save domains. It does start them with some changes I made to it but when I issue service xendomains stop I just get [  OK  ]  but domains stay running.

Has xendomains script been ported to work with 4.1.1 or is there another alternative to it.

Thank you very much.

---
David Gonzalez H.
DGHVoIP - OPEN SOURCE TELEPHONY SOLUTIONS
Phone Bogotá: +(57-1)289-1168
Phone Medellin: +(57-4)247-0985
Mobile: +(57)315-838-8326
MSN: david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx