[Xen-users] how to debug dom0 randomly reboot

Hi, All
I'm experiencing a strange issue, I need you help.
I have a sandy bridge server, and this server has randomly reboot, and
I can not re-produce it, and I can not find any useful log.
the last reboot is
when I transfer a big file from this server to backup server with
sftp, it just rebooted as soon as transfer started.
sftp> put backup.tar.gz
Uploading backup.tar.gz to /root/backup.tar.gz
backup.tar.gz                     0%    0     0.0KB/s   --:-- ETAR

But I can not re-produce it after rebooting.:(

We are running xen 3.4.3.

Any idea?

Regards,
Jingyun