[Xen-users] Question about Debian install

Hello,

I'm a newbie on this community and have a silly question. I'm trying
to install Debian Squeeze 32bit OS
as a guest OS on top of XCP from DVD media.

After running "xe vm-start" command, how can I get the Debian
installation menu? The manual simply
says "open SSH and take steps for OS installation" but I couldn't get
any text based menu or GUI menu
for my Debian installation.

Do you have any idea for this? Maybe this kind of questions were
already posted but I could not find proper
document for it.

Please help me on this.

Best regards,

- yongseok