Re: [Xen-users] xenstored.pid not found after installing xen-4.1.1

This is not my issue from what I can tell.  I am completely lacking
xenstored in /etc/init.d .  I see a folder withing /var/run that is
called "Xenstored," but it is empty; I believe that is probably a result
of xenstored having never been started at this point.