[Xen-users] about dom0 disconnection when domU reboot

Hello,

I have installed rpm version of xen 3.4.3+ libvirt 0.7.0-6 on my server with Centos 5.4 (kernel 2.6.18-238.12.1.el5xen)

When I run reboot a domU (para virtualized Linux) by command “virsh reboot [vm]”, sometimes domU cannot be rebooted but sometimes can, pattern is random.

Also sometimes when domU reboots by “virsh reboot [vm]” , my ssh connection to dom0 will be disconnected. I even cannot ping dom0. After a short while about few seconds to minutes, it will resume and able ssh to dom0 again.

I tried to look at log, no special thing can be found. I suspect something related to the network-script provided by xen, anyone can help?

Felix