[Xen-users] GUI suggestions for XCP (archipel?)

I've just installed XCP and am looking about for a good GUI to control it.
I'm not a windows person at all so would prefer a non-windows solution (ESXi really bugs me in that regard)
Web based would be great, then it wouldn't matter what system controlled it.  (I usually use a Mac but also run Linux desktops)
Has archipel  been tried?  Opinions on ease of install/use?

Greg