Re: [Xen-users] GUI suggestions for XCP (archipel?)

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 10:27 PM, Greg Moeller <skywise@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've just installed XCP and am looking about for a good GUI to control it.
> I'm not a windows person at all so would prefer a non-windows solution (ESXi
> really bugs me in that regard)
> Web based would be great, then it wouldn't matter what system controlled
> it.  (I usually use a Mac but also run Linux desktops)
> Has archipel  been tried?  Opinions on ease of install/use?

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XCP_Projects
OpenXenManger (its web-based version XenWebManager) and XVP are both quite good.

A quick look at Archipel indicates that it is libvirt only. Maybe they
would be interested in adding XenAPI support.

(libvirt and XenAPI differences are discussed here:
http://wiki.openstack.org/XenAPI)

Thanks,
Todd

--