Re: [Xen-users] eth0: port 1(peth0) entering disabled state

2011/8/10, RÃmi BERNIER <R.BERNIER@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Thanks for your answer Diego,
> I haven't testing another NIC but my server is a Dell PowerEdge T110 who
> just have 1 year and 6 months..
> Before, i was on the kernel 2.6.18-xen but i had the same problem.
> I will try to check the patchcords and the phisical network with another
> NIC.
> Thanks for your advice, (I'm not angry with you)
>
> RÃmi

Really? I've got assigned the administration of a server exactly like
that. I installed it about 6-8 months when it came to the office
(bright new). I use XEN 3.4.2 with xenified Linux kernel 2.6.34-r4
(the release part may be particular to my distro) for Gentoo/Linux
distro up to date and never had that problem before. Note that on this
distro you compile from source _everything_, including the Linux
kernel, the XEN hypervisor and the XEN admin tools (so we probably
don't have much in common), but I may help you compiling a kernel of
that version (I don't have it right now but I will in a couple of
hours when I got to job, it's 5 in the morning here and I'm still
studying).
Of course, the first thing to do would be to check the cables because
a longer downtime for kernel upgrade may be unnecessary.

--
Diego Augusto Molina
diegoaugustomolina@xxxxxxxxx

ES: Por favor, evite adjuntar documentos de Microsoft Office. SerÃn
desestimados.
EN: Please, avoid attaching Microsoft Office documents. They shall be discarded.
LINK: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html