[Xen-users] Can't load dom0 on eeepc 1201nl

Good day.
I am trying to use xen on eeepc 1201nl.
I use ubuntu 11.04 server, there is generic kernel already can as dom0
and compile the xen 4.1.1.
But boot process freeze on one place every time there xen setup ISA
identity maps.
Please, help me to understand whats wrong in my configuration.
lspci, dmidecode, kernel config, grub file output are attached.

--
safronov ilya.