[Xen-users] storage unplugged

hi good morning,
hi have installed xcp in the two system and to do migration one system i made as server and other client , nfs storage i have created in the server and through the client i have mounted the storage and i created the storage repository  through the xencenter , when i try view the common storage, i have in one sytem is connected where as in the other system its showing me unplugged , when i try to give the repair option its showing that problem in mount ........., i can able to mount it

and  more over ,if want to create new vm i could not able to access the common storage and from the two system i have installed xcp, it state me that , the storage cannot be viewed  ......
can u please help me sir
thank u
--
R.G.BABUKARTHIK