Re: [Xen-users] Live VM migration

Hello ,
Thank you for the reply. I got the results I was expecting.

I had one more question regarding open vSwitch and live VM migration.
Live VM migration requires that both the hosts should be in the same subnet. If the hosts are in different subnets then how can we do live VM migration? Can open vSwitch be used in this scenario?? Or is there any other virtual switch that can route the packets as per the new subnet?

Thank you in advance