[Xen-users] Problems removing GPLPV - blue screen

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Ian Tobin" <itobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 14:12:50 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 14:39:52 -0700

Hi,

We have an exchange 2010 DAG setup but during replication a lot of the time the destination DomU would lock up completely.  After a lot of testing it boiled down to the GPLPV drivers so after trying to uninstall we are getting the blue screen with 07B at boot up.

I realise I forgot to run the uninstall script before unstalling from the control panel but now we can’t get the DomU back up and running.  Ive have also tried with the NOGPLPV option but makes no difference.

Can someone advise the best way in getting the host back up, im guessing the registry has the incorrect driver entries. The OS is Windows 2008 R2.

Thanks

Ian