[Xen-users] XenCloud SDK

I can’t seem to find the XenCloud SDK VM on xen.org anymore-has it been removed? Where I can I find it? More importantly, I just want to be able to use the libraries to write helper applications for XC- I don’t necessarily want to always have to run these apps from the Xen SDK VM. Where can I download the sources for the libraries?