Re: [Xen-users] XCP - how to login to VM locally on host machine (not using XenCenter)

Hello everyone,

I have XCP installed on a machine, with a guest OS running windows 7. Is there a way to login locally on the host machine itself (as opposed to using the console view in XenCenter?). The reason I am asking is that I am trying to look at interactions between Xen and graphics cards, and I want to make sure that the graphics card is being used ( as opposed to rendering through RDP). I am able to use XenCenter on a windows machine to view the console, this works great. But I am looking if for a way to directly log in.

I've been looking around but can't seem to find a way to login directly to the VM on the machine it is hosted on. Is there a way to do this?

Thank you very much,

Julien
_______________________________________________ Xen-users mailing list Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://lists.xensource.com/xen-users
You could apply the method described at:
http://www.xvpsource.org/?topic=build&page=appliancevm
I'm referring to: # xe vm-param-set uuid=<uuid-of-vm> other-config:disable_pv_vnc=1

Good Luck!

Geza