Re: [Xen-users] Odd behavior on Phenom II X6

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 2:02 PM, Scott Damron <sdamron@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks Grant,

I just tried loading Ubuntu 11.04 and got the following error twice
and then it stops:

modprobe: FATAL: Could not load
/lib/modules/2.6.35-22-generic/modules.dep: no such file or directory

Hmmm...I am off to pick up another MOBO and see if that fixes it. ÂIf
not, I am pretty much at a loss. ÂI used to be quite the hardware guy,
but that was years ago, I build PCs on a fairly regular basis, but
normally when I see some really odd behavior it has been a bad power
supply. ÂMaybe I will pick up one of those while I am at Fry's as
well...actually, seeing as I am going to Fry's, I may need to pick up
three of each, usually I end up finding the one bad thing no matter
what I am buying! Â:o) ÂI will update the list when I figure it out,
maybe it will help someone else.

Scott

My experience is if Ubuntu doesn't load on it then it's broken.

Grant McWilliams