Re: [Xen-users] Re: Odd behavior on Phenom II X6 (Scott Damron)

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 4:19 PM, Scott Damron <sdamron@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 6:14 PM, Matthew Hook <matthew.hook@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Scott,
> I'm using a Phenom II X6 without any issues. ÂHowever, I started with Ubuntu
> Server 10.04 LTS.
> Regards, Matthew

It turned out to be an issue with memory compatibility with the
motherboard (ASUS M5-A99X - EVO), it only accepts memory in all 4 DIMM
slots if they are specific brand and model numbers. ÂI had Patriot and
ended up using G.SKIL to get all 4 DIMM slots occupied with 4 gig
sticks.

Scott

Glad it's fixed. I'm using G.SKIL in all four of my DIMM slots without issue.

Grant McWilliams

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use Windows."Â
Now they have two problems.Â