[Xen-users] xcp licence and yum update/upgrade

Hi,

I tried do compile drbd for xcp 1.1b but it cant install some needed packages from yum because "yum update" and "yum install" always fails with the same error which was written by Menox on 01/11/2010:

yum update
Determining fastest mirrors
Could not retrieve mirrorlist http://updates.vmd.citrix.com/XenCloudPlatform/0.1.0/domain0/mirrorlist error was
[Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Not Found
Error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: citrix

On the last Post in this "thread" on http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2010-01/msg00263.html is a link for a licence problem fix. My licence is still active so it must be an other error? Where I can get an longer Licence? Isnt xcp free? I m a little bit confused now.

Any Idea why I cant use yum? Can someone post me his Config file with the URL?

Thanks in advance

Tobias