[Xen-users] How to PVUSB with xen-sources-2.6.34-r4 and xen-4.1.1 on gentoo

Hello,

I've installed xen-4.1.1 on with Gentoo xen-sources-2.6.34-r4 (both dom0 and domU) on an AMD athlon XP 32 bits.
I PCI passthrugh the whole USB-2.0 controler to the domU to gain access to my wifi dongle and everything works fine and stable.

However, I've got an USB drive that I want to use on my dom0 wich requires USB-2.0 too and then cannot use anymore the PCI passthrugh method but the PVUSB method.

Here is the problem, creating the virtual USB controler and attaching the dongle to this controler works and in domU lsusb shows both the controler and the dongle but as soon as I try to up the wlan device, dom0 crash.

Does anybody have any succes with PVUSB on PV domUs and how?
Any ideas on how I can make PVUSB work ?

Regards