[Xen-users] XCP 1.0 and Ubuntu 10.04 domU - memory ballooning not working

Hi list!

I've mint fresh installation of XCP 1.0 and Ubuntu 10.04.3 with XCP
tools installed on it in few vm's. All of them have been configured to
have min 128Mb of ram and 512Mb max. However, it seems they're always
allocating max, and when I try to launch new vm, with static setting
exceeding free ram available (but still in range of what's supposed to
be free-on-demand dynamically allocated) it fails, complaining on not
enough ram available. Is there any magic here, or is the memory
ballooning not working in this release, or should I sacrifice a goat
to have it working?

Kind regards,
S.