[Xen-users] Help in installing XEN

Hi everyone,

I am new to XEN I am working on a cloud based project on which i have to explore the possibilities of using XEN in certain functions of router like packet processing, forwarding etc.

So first of all i need to install XEN and understand its basics.

I think i should install XEN directly on my hard drive in my laptop and install my windows 7 in VM and may be linux on other VM.

But i just wanna to know if there is any possibility of installing XEN virtually in VMware in windows and working on it???

Also i want to know will i need server ofr i can directly install Xen Cloud Platform in other VM directly on XEN hyperviser ????

Thanks a lot for help in advance......

Regards,
Jay Parikh