Re: [xen-br] Re: [Xen-users] Xen + Storage

Ok Bruno,

    but the storage aint Intel i7, it is a Xeon processor, just the Xen Host are Intel i7.

On 09/16/2011 01:15 PM, Bruno Steven wrote:
Hi Tony

I had this same problem a one year ago.  My host  have one processor Icore7 and motherboard Asus , I don´t remember the name. I did same process like you , backup using DD  before I make a copy img for other machine using cp for external volume NFS. The host any time freeze . I belive the problem is raid controller of motheboard because my stuff team change SO this host  for Windows 2008 still problem . Windows Server 2008 and Linux aren´t compatible with this motherboard. Til today I don´t found any motheboard for Icore7 100% compatible for Linux so for use XEN production enviroment I use IBM XEON or processor XEON with motherboard INTEL for server, never motheboard Desktop  .