Re: [Xen-users] KVM -> Xen migration

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 12:54 PM, James Bach <notshadowgamers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeah, lol. I was assuming that the tutorial/instructions would be the same on 32/64b, but I guess there's no chance of that.

Although actually, instructions for 32b KVM > 32b Xen would be helpful in addition to the 64b ones.

I'll beÂdredging my 64b computer to work tomorrow rather than waiting for some funds to clear/waiting for someone on the other side of the planet to free up a host.ÂI'll install the same OS and pray that nobody else here notices the that I mentioned 32 and 64 in the same sentence. ÂÂ

I'll compare my configs and post if I get anything different (shouldn't do, really? Right?)

On 16 September 2011 20:38, Grant McWilliams <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx> wrot

Because you're going from 64 bit down to 32 bit you may be better off doing a new 32 bit install then copying over the data and config files you're using. Honestly that may be easier.

Grant McWilliams
http://grantmcwilliams.com/

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use Windows."Â
Now they have two problems.