[Xen-users] XCP acpi shutdown

Hello,

I was wondering what is the easiest way to get my XCP box to honor
ACPI shutdowns. It's a SOHO server, so time to time it'd be super
handy to just push the power button, and have the system shut down
cleanly.
(BTW I wonder what XCP does to VMs on shutdown by default... Sends
them an ACPI shutdown signal, or just powers them off?)

Is there some sort of package management to install acpid? Or is there
a config setting somewhere to do the above?

Daniel