[Xen-users] What file system type ought I give disk.img files on OCFS2 file system?

I am storing vms on a remote SAN storage unit formatted in OCFS2.

What file system type ought I give the disk and swap .img files for each vm? The ubuntu vms will themselves run ext3 or ext4 file systems.

Specifically, in xen-tools.conf (or the particular domU configuration file), should I let 'fs' be the default, as in,

fs     = ext3     # use the EXT3 filesystem for the disk image.

OR, ought 'fs' be OCFS2, as in

fs     = ocfs2

?