[Xen-users] HXEN - How to setup ?

Hi  :
I want to  run  HXEN on windows xp.  I get a error window  when run startvm.cmd. Window title is "ioemu.exe -  does't found component ",  error msg is Can't found SDL.dll.

So I have tow question:
1. Does Hxen run on windows ?
2. How to use it create vm  and start up  vm  ?

thanks a lot .

This email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you received this email in error, please delete it immediately and do not copy it or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.

æçé(åæääéä)åèåææåèæååæåäæãåæäææççæääïèæçååéæéäãèäèåæçéèèåååçäääåäçéãæééæéääååãèèã