Re: [Xen-users] create DomUs using virt-install.

Greetings!

     CentOS: works great
     OpenSUSE: use "vm-install" instead.. mostly the same syntax.. it also uses
libvirt
     Debian: running into an error, but that might be because I manually
configured the bridge and I'm not used to Debian yet

David Alston
Nearband Networks
Senior Systems Administrator