Re: [Xen-users] (U)EFI Dom0 Installation

Hello Julio,

On Sonntag, 25. September 2011 19:47:16 Julio C. Ortega wrote:
> El 25/09/11 09:34, Günther J. Niederwimmer escribió:

> > can any tell me is a XEN Dom0 Installation working with elilo bootloader?
> >
> > I found the /usr/lib64/xen.efi but I found no Doc's to integrate this in
> > elilo?
> >
> > Have any a functional elilo.conf

> indeed.
;)

> image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.18.8-xen
> label=Xen
> root=<your root device>
> vmm=/boot/xen.gz
> initrd=/boot/initrd.img-2.6.18.8-xen
> append="dummy=dummy dom0_mem=1024M xencons=tty --"
>
> You need the "dummy" part with ELILO 3.8 and newer, if you want the
> dom0_mem argument to be recognized.

I tested your settings "Thanks", but on my system I have after loading vmlinuz
and initrd a reboot.. :(.

I have read all I found and I mean you have a wrong append line ;)
//
append="dummy=dummy dom0_mem=1024M -- xencons=tty"
//
But for the moment I can't boot XEN, the "normal" Linux is booting?

I found also a line on extracting the Kernel "Error on line xxxx gzip
x86_64..."

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards,

 Günther J. Niederwimmer