[Xen-users] how to install debian squeen domU under centos5.6 dom0(xen3.4.3)?

hi
I encounter problem when install debian squeeze domU on centos 5.6 dom0

environment
dom0: centos 5.6
xen version: 3.4.3

domU : debian 6 squeeze

I follow the instruction with
howtoforge(http://www.howtoforge.com/installing-debian-squeeze-6.0-domu-on-centos-5.5-x86_64-dom0),
after finishing the installation of debian squeeze, when I chroot the
squeeze's / and execute "apt-get install linux-image-2.6.32-5-xen-amd64",
there is an error:
Can not write log, openpty() failed (/dev/pts not mounted?)

how can I do to solve this problem?