Re: [Xen-users] Yum repo for XCP (ex: XCP acpi shutdown)

Citrix provides updates for XenServer, but not for XCP.

But in any way, exposing management interface to unprotected network is bad idea. If you have no managed interface available from internet, you have very few vulnerable for remote attack components: kernel, openvswitch... thats all.

Idea behind XCP is well-protected internal network with management interface, unencrypted storage traffic, migration traffic, XCP own synchronization traffic and separate (by VLAN or by different physical interface) network for clients with internet access.