Re: [Xen-users] Centos 5.7 Xen 4.1 AMD 64 from gitco cannot attach usb port to domU windows 7

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 9:33 AM, Periko Support
<pheriko.support@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 9:28 AM, Andy Burns <xen.lists@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Them, u setup the usbhub with a IP, run the installer inside windows,
>>> connect your usb drive into the hub and done?
>>
>> Yes, with the Belkin you can assign individual USB ports to individual
>> domUs, with the emulex you have to assign all the USB ports to a
>> single domU
>>
>>> This will work with a HASP usb key to?
>>
>> I have used them with keyboard, mouse, memory sticks, optical drives
>> and WiFI USB devices, not with any protection dongles though, but it
>> just shows up as a USB hub with whatever devices you plug in, so I
>> wouldn't *expect* problems.
>>

> Thanks I will give a try, appreciated your great help guys, let u know
> my results!!!

I had finally decide to change my MoBo, I purchase the belkin F5L009,
it works for my memory sticks, but with a HASP key usb didn't work,
windows detect the device and appear on your device manager list, but
the software that use this HASP key didn't detect the device, just
tell me that didn't found any license, drivers working without any
issue.

I have try all morning this and I had done all I can do, like I say,
this works for usb memory sticks but for my HASP key didn't work.

Thanks all of u guys for your help!!!