[Xen-users] Intel Desktop Boards working VT/VT-d ?

Hi guys.

I had purchase a computer and looks like the MoBo and CHIP wont support IOMMU:

AMD Athlon X4 640
Biostar A780L3L

Biostart technical support confirm that this MoBo doesn't support
IOMMU and don't have plans for it.

Now, amd still not answer to.

Well, I want to pass USB ports to my win7 HVM, Intel say is more clear
about their settings and features, I found a link where it point me
what MoBo support both VT/VT-d.

Q67     DQ67EP; DQ67OW; DQ67SW
Q57     DQ57TM; DQ57TML
Q45     DQ45CB; DQ45EK
Q35     DQ35JO; DQ35MP

I would like to know if some here can confirm what MoBo/CPU pair have
u been able to run Xen PCI Passthrough.

I will appreciated any input,thanks.

OS:Centos 5.7 x64
HVM:Win7 x32.