[Xen-users] First Time User: Networking, and my best option.

Ok so I am very new to Xen, and from other people whom I work with say
that the networking is the hardest part of setting it up.

Currently I own a dedi with 8 IP's and 1 Nic. Currently its running debian.
I have setup Xen on the box and all the guest play nice, however
getting them to connect to the internet is a big issue.

Sometimes they drop out after a few, sometimes I can't get them to
connect at all. So I am looking to start from square one and get this
setup networked properly so that I can start using my vm servers.

a few addtl details: My data center has my box routed and only a
single mac mapped to an ip can access the internet and vice versa. I
have already tried having them change the mac on the router but it
completely shuts out the connection. At the moment I am running the vm
on a default bridged connection and if i ssh to dom0 and ping the ip
assigned to it it returns an ack, and if i ping dom0 from within domU
(Windows or Linux on the domU) it returns ack. but if i ping the
outside from the domU or i try to ping the domU from outside, it gives
no response.

--
Derek Vance