[Xen-users] Problem when try to build xen 4.1.2 from sources on centos 5.7, help please!

Hi everybody!

I'm trying to build Xen 4.1.2 from source on Centos 5.7, but it didn't work.

Here is my step:

Yum install all dependencies.

# hg clone -r RELEASE-4.1.2 http://xenbits.xen.org/xen-4.1-testing.hg
# cd xen-4.1-testing.hg/
# make xen tools stubdom
# make install-xen install-tools install-stubdom
# make world

then the xen-4.1.2.gz is in /boot but there is no initrd files, seems the dom0 kernel is not installed.

=======

it's said that "You can also compile Xen 4.0 together with the new default pvops dom0 kernel (Linux 2.6.32.x in Xen 4.0.1 and newer versions). This method downloads the kernel sources from xen.git repository during the build process:"

make world <- Do not use this if you use make menuconfig sort of step

"This will download the latest pvops dom0 kernel 2.6.32.x from Jeremy's xen.git repository during the build process. See the XenParavirtOps wiki page for more information about different pvops dom0 kernel versions. Also see the Known Issues below for supported pvops dom0 kernel versions."

http://wiki.xen.org/xenwiki/Xen4.0

But i don't know how to get the dom0 kernel work.

Anyone have a step by step guide?

========

I aslo try to build a dom0 kernel from source, but after i downloaded the latest(3.0.4) kernel from kernel.org and run:

make menuconfig

I found no xen options, i even tried make arch=xen menuconfig, but still nothing.

Anyone have guides about how exactly to build a dom0 kernel?

Thank you very much for helping!