[Xen-users] Sabayon hvm domU problems: the Windows Manager doesn't start

Hello,

I set up a Sabayon Linux domU as hvm guest and I completed the installation
successfully. The problem is that when KDE is going to start, I see a
blank screen.
I use vncviewer but I don't think this problem is related to vnc.
Then I've read the minimal system requirements and I have seen this:

1) i686 Processor (starting from AMD K6 and Intel Pentium II)
2) 512 MB of RAM (1 GB suggested)
3) an OpenGL-capable 3D graphics card (mostly NVIDIA, ATI, Intel, VIA)
4) a DDC-capable Monitor
5) mouse and keyboard
6) Internet to the Internet (not obligatorily, but recommended)
7) Minimum of 12 GB of free hard disk space for KDE and GNOME. Minimum
of 5 GB for the others, but note that this will not let you do much. I
recommend at least 40 GB for KDE or GNOME installations, and 15 GB for
the others.

As regard 1,2,4,5,6,7 I think I am OK (apart that I created a 8GB hard
disk instead of 12GB).
I think the issue could be related to the point 3. Is it possible to
satisfy the requirement 3 for a hvm domU guest?

--
Flavio