Re: [Xen-users] New to Xen

Am 09.11.2011 um 18:05 schrieb admin@xxxxxxx:

> Yes I spent a two days before coming here trying to get a feel for what is
> necessary.
I can't imagine what you have read in those 2 days, but if you only spend one
hour in numerous threads on this mailing list, you would have found the answer
to your questions.

> The web resources are sketchy and pretty inconsequential.
>
> If you search the web, you will find most new to Xen is looking for a  distro
> with Dom0, so that they can concentrate on figuring out the rest. It
> immediately resonated with  me as the logical step.
> I just echoed that sentiment.
> The response by Nick Kamis and Sehr Geehrter Herr Dettenbach, is an
> unnecessarily uncouth slap through the face no one  deserves.
And where is the apology for _your_ rude reaction? You has not only responded
but offended all (at least germans) on the list.

> I strongly suggest those who are tired dealing with new users create a new
> usergroup for advanced users and you all go there, and let (new to Xen) users
> have a Xen group they can help each other at their level.

> The name Xen-users group is deceiving based on the level of support you are
> willing to give newcombers.
> We all have to start somewhere and most of you forgot that.
>
> Except for the two constructive responses I received from Aaron and Andrew,
> the group serves no purpose for someone new to Xen.
A user group is not only for asking questions, you are also wellcome to read
the answers to that qestions.

> You cannot have it both ways attacking new users who ADMIT in the first line
> of their posts to be new to Xen and then expect that new users will take up
> Xen.
> I honestly don't understand what you want to achieve other than to alienate
> new users from Xen.
>
> If the two people who succeeded to  troll with me did not pull their
> triggers, there would have been three posts total period.. wouldn't that be
> nice?
>
> See where we are now... count the mails.
So I hope, this was your last post.