Re: [Xen-users] New to Xen

Am Donnerstag, 10. November 2011, 15:45:36 schrieben Sie:
> Unfortunately, I still haven't got the time to actually install Xen over
> Gentoo, and XenServer "Just Worksâ", so I'll just stand on the sidelines
> for now
Ok,
so if you go try to Gentoo Xen sometime and stuck anywhere pls feel free to
contact me on/offlist - i'm currently writing a small mini howto about this,
as the official docs - i.e.:

        http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/xen-guide.xml

and other howtos are a more or less outdated and not covers "typical"
scenarios.

cheers,

Niels.
--