[Xen-users] OpenSuse 11 PV domU installation problem: the mouse pointer doesn't move but click works

Hello,

I am trying to setup an OpenSuse 11.4 domU as a PV guest, but I have
some problem with the mouse pointer
that doesn't move, but click works.
The setup is along the lines of this howto:
http://bderzhavets.blogspot.com/2009/02/install-opensuse-11.html
I found this issue on the Internet but it's for an older opensuse
version and I wasn't
able to solve and to understand what is the reason of this problem.
Here's a screenshot of the boot process before the graphical
installation begins:
http://i.imgur.com/HnRNL.png

I don't know if those errors are symptoms of the problem described
above, but I hope
it would be useful to debug.

Let me show you the config file I am using to start the installation process:

name="OpenSuse11"
memory=1024
disk =
['phy:/dev/loop0,hdc:cdrom,r','file:/mnt/xen/vmstore/opensuse11/opensuse11.img,xvda,w'
]
vif = [ 'type=ioemu, mac=00:16:3e:00:00:21, bridge=xenbr0' ]
vfb = [ "type=vnc,vncunused=1,vnclisten=0.0.0.0,keymap=it" ]
stdvga=1
videoram=16
#bootloader = "/usr/bin/pygrub"
kernel = "/mnt/xen/kernel/opensuse/vmlinuz-xen"
ramdisk = "/mnt/xen/kernel/opensuse/initrd-xen"
vcpus=1
on_reboot = 'restart'
on_crash = 'restart'
extra = 'xencons=tty edd=off' # added for test purpose

The last line has been added for test purposes, as the comment says,
because I've searched with Google some of the messages reported in the
screenshot
above, but one time the graphical setup doesn't start at all, one time
I get a lot of
error messages.
For instance, I get the following errors:
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-autoinstall/2009-01/msg00026.html

I've put edd = 'off'  because of this post:
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-autoinstall/2009-01/msg00043.html

Anyway, If I leave only xencons=tty, I still get those error messages, and the
graphical setup doesn't start. If I comment out the extra line, it
starts, but I can't
move the mouse pointer.

Further errors are:
XENBUS: Device with no driver: device/vbd/5632
XENBUS: Device with no driver: device/vbd/51712
XENBUS: Device with no driver: device/vif/0
/usr/src/packages/BUILD/kernel-xen-2.6.37.1/linux-2.6.37/drivers/rtc/hctosys.c:
unable to open rtc device (rtc0)

Do you have any idea?

--
Flavio