[Xen-users] Re: OpenSuse 11 PV domU installation problem: the mouse pointer doesn't move but click works

Meanwhile I found an alternate method for the installation.

Text mode (console) setup adding this as "extra" parameter:
extra = 'noapic ssh=1 sshpassword=lolrofl addswap=/dev/xvda2
install=http://192.168.1.100/suse11/'

I don't know how to start a graphical setup. I expected that it would
start in the vnc viewer, but
a message said to login through ssh and type yast to start the installation.

Of course I use a dvd iso mounted on my apache server at dom0.

Ref: http://failverse.com/net-install-a-custom-linux-distro-on-cloud-servers/

I will keep you up to date.

--
Flavio