Re: [Xen-users] Problem while Installing/Configuring Xen on Fedora Core 15!

Hi,
You mention that you can't find any option for Xen when you restart -
you have to modify /boot/grub/grub.conf and add the Xen entry
manually.

I don't think grub1 picks up the Xen kernels when rebuilding grub.conf
- only grub2 (on F16) seems to, so you'll need to update your grub
config whenever a new kernel comes out.

On an unrelated note, why Fedora 15 and not Fedora 16?