[Xen-users] Run scripts before guest starts and after guest shutsdown

So I want to automatically pass my keyboard to a newly created guest.  The idea is to bind the usb device it resides on (0000:00:1a.0) to pciback before starting the new domain and then, when that domain is shut down, the system binds the device to ehci_hcd.  The first part is easy, I just execute a file with the following commands:

echo -n 0000:00:1a.0 > /sys/bus/pci/drivers/ehci_hcd/unbind
echo -n 0000:00:1a.0 > /sys/bus/pci/drivers/pciback/new_slot
echo -n 0000:00:1a.0 > /sys/bus/pci/drivers/pciback/bind
xm create Win7

The problem is I'm not sure where to put the following lines.  I need xen to execute a these commands when the new domain closes.

echo -n 0000:00:1a.0 > /sys/bus/pci/drivers/pciback/unbind
echo -n 0000:00:1a.0 > /sys/bus/pci/drivers/ehci_hcd/bind

The only thing I can come up with is having windows open an ssh shell and pass the commands to xen as part of its showdown process.  I'm just hoping there is a xen config file option that allows me to execute a script before the opening and after the closing of a domain.  Any ideas?