[Xen-users] Xorg in Dom0 under Xen 4.1.2 doesn't start

I had this same problem and it looks to be an issue with the driver your xorg server is loading.

modify the file /etc/X11/xorg.conf

Section "Device"
    Driver    "vesa"

to be:

Section "Device"
    Driver    "radeon_tp"

I have a Radeion HD 3450 graphics card.

The list of drivers you have can be found under /usr/lib64/xorg/modules/drivers.
Then restart the xorg service:
startx

I found that I actually had to restart the service a few times, but after the second "startx" command call my graphics started working.

Jason