Re: [Xen-users] NAT problems with XCP 1.0 DomU

If you have the web interface for the firewall running on port 80, and
you are doing one to many or PAT, you can't run a web server on the
same port.  If you change the port back to the 10443 that it runs on
out of the box and set your NAT to port 80 for the web server, it will
work.

Scott