[Xen-users] Difficulties in starting a paravirtualized guest os

hi,

I'm sorry to bother you again.

I install xen 4.1.2 on the CentOS 6.0 with linux kernel 3.0.4 as the domain0 kernel.Then I would like to start a paravirtualized guest os.After several attempts to write a configure file for paravirtualized guest os ,i failed in the procedure of "xm create centos.cfg"
 The following is the content of my file "centos.cfg"
  1 name = "centos-pv"
  2 memory = "1024"
  3 disk = [ 'tap2:aio:/home/vm/pvm/centos/vmdisk.img,xvda,w', ]
  4 root = "/dev/xvda ro"
  5 vif = [ 'bridge=eth0', ]
  6 vcpus=1
  7
  8
  9

when I create it ,the error blow happened.
[root@localhost centos]# xm create vmdisk.cfg
Using config file "./vmdisk.cfg".
Error: ('create', '-aaio:/home/vm/pvm/centos/vmdisk.img') failed (55808 blktap kernel module not installed )

So i turn to use virt-manager to start a pvm,but this try is also not well.
when I set up virt-manager on the command line ,a window pop up which show the following error:
Unable to open a connection to the Xen hypervisor/daemon.
Verify that:
 - A Xen host kernel was booted
 - The Xen service has been started
Details:
Unable to open connection to hypervisor URI 'xen:///':
no connection driver available for xen:///
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/connection.py", line 992, in _try_open
    None], flags)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/libvirt.py", line 111, in openAuth
    if ret is None:raise libvirtError('virConnectOpenAuth() failed')
libvirtError: no connection driver available for xen:///

I confirm that in the file "xend-config.sxp"
(xend-http-server yes) and (xend-unix-server yes) are uncommented.
Now I don't know what to do next.Please help!

hxk