[Xen-users] Ubuntu 11.04 server installation issues

Hi All,

I am trying to set a Xen on ubuntu 11.10 server. I installed a 64 bit 11.10 on AMD (Ahtlon II X4) machine and then installed Xen 4.1. (using atp-get tool). I am using the precompiled kernel for Dom0.

The installation went fine and I can boot in to Xen 4.1 Domo, BUT, I lost my graphics enviornment (I installed ubuntu-desktop before installing xen). I can only login in text mode, during the startup I see "Starting load graphics xx [Fail]".

Anyone can help me out with this issue ?

Happy Thanks Giving!

Enjoy!