Re: [Xen-users] [XCP] Host Disabled, License expired, Can't renable

Errol Neal  wrote:
>                 First of all, Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate. Giving
> thanks for powerful open source virtualization!

<SNIP>
> I tried the expiry.sh trick, but it didn't work.

Just to cover my basis, I also tried it manually. I stopped xapi and manually
modified state.db and changed two instances of expiry. When i started back up
xapi and ran xe host-enable I still received the error and checking the
state.db, the date had reverted.

This host is one of two in a pool.