[Xen-users] [XCP] Host Disabled, License expired, Can't renable

First of all, Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate. Giving thanks for
powerful open source virtualization!

I'm running XCP 1.1 (not in production). My host license has been expired for
some time and I didn't have any functionality loss until I rebooted the host.
When it came back up, the host was disabled and 'xe host-enable uuid=xxx' gave
me the following error:

[root@xenserver-bnfnijur log]# xe host-enable
uuid=c9a1e29e-fdd7-4b61-8152-a22a9acd30bc
Your license has expired.  Please contact your support representative.

I tried the expiry.sh trick, but it didn't work.

I'm curious though. Why would my host be disabled if I'm using XCP which is
free? Is it because I'm using XenCenter for management?

Thanks in advance for any insight!