[Xen-users] virt-manager cannot be set up

 Hi,

I install xen 4.1.2 on centos 6 with linux kernel 3.0.4 as dom0 kernel.
When I launch virt-manager on the command line ,a window pop up which show the following error:
Unable to open a connection to the Xen hypervisor/daemon.
Verify that:
- A Xen host kernel was booted
- The Xen service has been started
Details: Unable to open connection to hypervisor URI 'xen:///': no connection driver available for xen:/// Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/connection.py", line 992, in _try_open None], flags) File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/libvirt.py", line 111, in openAuth if ret is None:raise libvirtError('virConnectOpenAuth() failed') libvirtError: no connection driver available for xen:///

Then I was going to confirm that in the file "xend-config.sxp" (xend-http-server yes) and (xend-unix-server yes) are uncommented. But this error occured again.
Perhaps on redhat 6.0 virt-manager doesn't work well .But is there the same problem with centos 6.0 ?Now I don't know how to solve it. Please help!

hxk